Green Fuz

Rare and obscure music from all sorts of neet-o genres that i like. Garage rock, psychedelic, hard rock, metal, punk. What ever dude.

Monday, February 27, 2006

rateyourmusic.com giving allmusic.com a run for its money

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not going to lie, a significant portion of my music research is done on the allmusic website. Sure it's good, and comprehensive,and has well, 20 second extreamly-low-quality sound samples.

But sometimes that just not enough. Check out rateyourmusic.com and don't be put off by the admitedly shitty look of the site. You'll quickly see how suprisingly comprehensive this site and its user-submited too. Gee-wizz!

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I found you, I read and I all what I can say is: you're perfect right! So, go to RYM and find the user HOOK!

HOOK

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, HOOK is a legend, check him out!!!

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that HOOK dude is probably the biggest tool since blacksmith's hammer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home