Green Fuz

Rare and obscure music from all sorts of neet-o genres that i like. Garage rock, psychedelic, hard rock, metal, punk. What ever dude.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

sorry i've been gone....

Should I even bother?Hay, so I've been busy with school but now that I'm on break, I'll have some time for this blog again. Obviously I've got a ton of new stuff, but I'm just wondering if anyone is even still out there? The last few months the only comments I've been getting are junk spam that I haven't even bothered to delete. I've also noticed that some of my personal fave music blogs out there have shut down, but now I'm noticing a whole new generation have cropped up...

So what do you guys think? I'd like to have a bit more communication with the people who frequent this blog, so lets start by working up my motivation and leaving me some comments here that let me know if returning is even worth wild... or even any human beings are even out there reading this bull shit.

keep it real,
-denez

8 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy seeing what you have to say. Blog On!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger The Professional Oops said...

Hi. Thanks for the comment and the link. It will be reciprocated. I should have another entry posted soon because I too am finished with school for the semester, and I've been having countless awkward encounters in the last couple days. Also, I'm looking for a new place to post music. Any ideas?

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, i'm here, but not been on your blog for a long time because i knew you were bysy. I'm from france, 49 years old, fan of psychedelic music, listening to krautrock right now.Hope you will put some treasures on this blog. Happy to know you're back.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you back.it's hard to maintain a passion for posting.But we're still here & i really appreciate the great stuff you put up.Thanx

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just discovered you recently, and have been checkin in to see if you start again. I think you post cool stuff.

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep it going -- I really enjoy your blog!

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I'm reading ... and I liked the Firebirds post quite a bit. really appreciate it!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger nick beef said...

thanks for all the response. i'll post stuff when I can. I'm shotting for once a week. I'll also try to put up more heavy stuff like Firebirds.... I try to keep it to rare and unreleased stuff so we'll see.

later,
denez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home